We are looking for a Senior Project Manager and Civil Engineers with 5-plus years of experience in management, planning, and design activities primarily on TxDOT, county, and/or municipal transportation design projects working from either our Austin or Round Rock Office.
The primary responsibilities for this position include providing senior level technical and project management services to our public sector clients, working with junior staff and assisting in the direction of other technical staff to produce quality designs and plans and interpreting plans from other engineering related disciplines (survey, utility, etc.), and performing civil engineering design and analysis, transportation planning and design. In return, you will work with great clients, be paid a competitive salary, and be welcomed into our team from day one.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 10 or more years of experience in engineering design, plan production, and project management including successful budget and schedule control
- Texas PE license or the ability to obtain a Texas PE license within 6 months of hire
- TxDOT precertified or the ability to obtain TxDOT precertifications within 12 months of hire
- Ability to work independently at times and as part of a multidisciplinary team at others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required to build relationships with team members
- Preferred Qualifications:
- AutoCAD and/or MicroStation and GEOPAK experience
- The ideal candidate would possess knowledge and understanding of TXDOT procedures, manuals, specifications, and standards, or similar experience
- Experience in with client development activities