Our client is a startup with a powerful SaaS platform focused on empowering private equities, capital market firms, and VCs.
If you think you should be part of a talented and ambitious team like this one, let’s hear from you!
Who We Are
We are a SaaS-based startup empowering private equity and capital markets firms through our powerful platform. We are small and can pretty much fit in one bus, but we are comprised of talent heavyweights - ambitious, fierce, unafraid to think big, and an odd amalgamation of people whose creativity and humility stem from their diverse experiences.
We are expanding our team and looking for 2 Full Stack .NET Developers who will work with our UX/UI and Product Management teams to design robust and scalable solutions and solve complex business problems within our platform. You will be involved in all phases of the product life-cycle and be responsible for effectively designing and implementing complex functionality in a clear and effective manner.
What you’ll do:
- Build features, creates tools, and maintain code
- Get involved in functionality and UX/UI design sessions
- Participate in code review
- Write unit tests
- Work with DevOps for a smooth, incrementally improved deployment experience
- Research new technologies and components
- Work in a dev environment with Visual Studio 2015/2017, SQL Server 2016, TFS, Entity Framework, Aspose, React/Redux.
What you’ll need:
- 7+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing high-performance, large-scale applications
- Solid grasp of object-oriented programming, automated software testing, databases, development, and testing methodologies.
- Expert understanding of .NET Platform
- Strong demonstrable experience in React
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Deep SQL Server skills – data modeling, stored procedures, triggers, indexes, etc.
- A willingness to defend your ideas; the wisdom to recognize a better one
- Ability to work independently and keep projects on track
- Strong organizational skills – must be able to juggle multiple projects and priorities while keeping projects on schedule
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills
- Experience working in the private equity or investment banking sector and strong plus
- Great benefits, bonus, and equity
- Great deal of autonomy and ownership over your work
- Opportunity to grow your craft and effect change through individual contribution as well as collaboration with other talented and mission-driven people
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits package
- Flexible work schedule – most of us work 2-3x a week in our HQ and the rest wherever suits us
*Our client is unable to provide or transfer employment sponsorship at this time for this role. We will also not be able to accommodate C2C candidates as this is a full-time role.