ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
Our clients mission is to improve the built environment through excellence in sustainability, safety, and customer satisfaction, with a cultural emphasis on diversity and knowledge.
Since 1990, they have delivered award-winning design and construction services on a national level to high-profile clients ranging from federal government agencies to Fortune 500 corporations, with a focus on LEED sustainable design and historic preservation.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Project Manager to support the estimating and project management of construction projects throughout the northeastern United
States. The ideal candidate is someone who has a minimum of 3 years of experience working within the construction industry, and who has an interest in being trained from the ground up in the proven best practices of a successful small business. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
Project Management: Support all aspects of running a construction process; includes administrative organization, subcontractor relations, enforcement of quality control and safety, scheduling, submittal reviews, invoicing, budgeting. General Operations: Support the general needs of a small business atmosphere with an open-minded attitude towards wearing multiple hats.
- Bachelors degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the construction industry
- A positive and self-confident attitude
- Ability to travel out-of-region for periodic project visits
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Professional oral and written communication