Civil Engineer, Senior Water/Wastewater Project Manager
Experience Level: Senior Level
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager and Civil Engineer with 10 plus years of experience in management, planning and design activities for water and wastewater infrastructure and who desires to grow their career in project management and client development.
The primary responsibilities for this position include providing Project and Client Management Services to our public sector clients, providing technical leadership on water and wastewater infrastructure design projects, developing Feasibility Studies, Preliminary Engineering Reports, and Water and Wastewater Master Plan Documents, as well as assisting with client retention and development in our water and wastewater practice. In return, you will work with great clients, be paid a competitive salary, and be welcomed into our team from day one.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 10 or more years of strong experience in engineering design and plan production
- 2 to 5 years of experience in project management and client service
- Texas PE license or the ability to obtain a Texas PE license within 6 months of hire
- Ability to work independently at times and as part of a multidisciplinary team at others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required to build relationships with team members
- Preferred Qualifications:
- AutoCAD experience
- Experience in Water/Wastewater Infrastructure construction administration
- Specific Experience in the following: public sector water and wastewater pipelines, pump stations, lift stations, storage tanks, system modeling, and treatment process analysis