The Product Manager will serve as a key member of the team, and will have two primary areas of responsibility, with each evolving and becoming more or less pronounced as these product initiatives mature:
- Managing a Functional Area of our Product Development Initiatives. He/she will have lead responsibility for bringing our product initiatives to reality.
This includes the following roles/responsibilities:
- Work with the Executive team, technology/product development teams and any/all third parties on commercial and product partnerships as needed
- Heavy external work with clients and prospects to develop and refine product and service delivery requirements
- Effective communication of product requirements to the technology/product teams and being the “voice of the client” in relevant product design and enhancement discussions
- Provide cross-functional oversight and guidance of these initiatives within the company to drive these projects to completion
- Work iteratively with prospects, clients and all internal teams to refine and manage the product plan
- Evangelize and work contacts as needed to generate buzz and network effects
- Conduct necessary education and training to other functions within the company (Development, Operations and Services, etc.) to enable them to effectively support the ongoing operations of these products
- Subject Matter and Product Expertise. The Product Manager will be a primary contributor to the ongoing development of the Products, and is expected to become our lead internal subject matter expert on issues related to data requirements and the flow of data to satisfy those requirements.
- Continuous enhancement of the product deployment for clients
- Supporting the Technology/Product teams with the analytic rigor and expertise in client value drivers so they can deliver on-point enhancements
- Supporting our Client Service team with best practices expertise which enables them to deliver successful deployments
- Supporting the Client Development team in sales situations as required to support sales of new product