Summary of Opportunity
The primary responsibility of this role is to enhance our customer experience for our products. Partner Support Specialists will know our clients and our software well; this individual will work to understand our client needs, work with our internal team to provide the best software experience possible, support client use of the software, and document client communications. Successful Partner Services team members are energetic self-starters who can move quickly with good decision-making, communication, and time management skills. This position reports to the Vice President of Partner Services.
Assessment Systems is a fast-paced, growing organization making tests smarter, faster, and fairer. Our core values drive everything we do; we measure, we adapt, we drive change, and we collaborate because one of us is not as smart as all of us. We are nonconformists hellbent on doing the right thing and creating a better world through accurate measurement.
Who You Are
You are a smart, driven, humble, personable non-conformist. You have a ton of energy and are eager to have a huge impact in the world. You are entrepreneurial by nature, and results-driven. You want to be part of a high performing team who are out to make history and have a blast doing it. Playing a key role in a company and product that helps others reach their highest potential sounds like a dream come true. You’re passionate about not only being extraordinary in your work life, but creating an extraordinary personal life as well.
- Build Partner Trust
- Establish/maintain professional relationships with small, mid-sized and PC based clients
- Use the “counselor approach” to get to know clients personally and know their business
- Provide value through superior understanding of industry ‘Best’ standards and practices for assessment
- Maintain clear and open communication
- Manage client expectations to agreed-upon standards
- Maintain documentation to communicate project plans including standard deliverables and milestones for internal and external reference
- Ensure current and future needs are addressed
- Provide Partner Support
- Configure workflow to support client assessment programs
- Manage vendors for complex test development projects, when applicable
- Coordinate with the Support team to provide customer training and support for products and software PC based programs
- Understanding of basic user error and technical questions for clients
- Coordinate internal technical work to ensure client needs are understood and met
- Track and communicate the progress of bugs/developments
- Business Development
- Discover and document stated and emerging needs to facilitate an appropriate internal staff response
- Advocate solutions based on clear understanding of client needs and industry best practices
- Deliver product demonstrations, when applicable
- Coordinate with Sales to onboard prospects within established parameters
- Maintain complete records in the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system effectively to:
- Track renewals of brand products and PC based programs, maintaining client communications history/discovery on the same
- Invoice and bill clients accordingly ensuring timely receipt of payments, following up as necessary
- Keep opportunities up-to-date
- Track client needs assessment to include client goals, functional requirements, timeline, labor hours associated with effort, etc.
- Maintain a renewal rate of 95% or higher
- Uncover up-sell and add-on opportunities (including consulting)
- Other duties as assigned may include research and reporting on market conditions, maintaining budgets, and creating and maintaining change and risk logs.
- Three or more years of experience in account and customer management
- Bachelors level degree, preferably in an assessment-related field (e.g. Psychology, Education, Human Resources or Business)
- Experience supporting mid-sized/large client programs
- High level of organizational skills
- Excellent speaking, writing, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Preferred or Desired Qualifications
- Understanding of, or experience in, high stakes testing
- Understanding of Project Management principles
- Master’s Degree
- Cultural Awareness
- Data driven
- Strong initiative, high energy, hands-on and impeccable integrity
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment with minimum supervision
- Desire to learn and update job knowledge through various methods
Assessment Systems offers competitive compensation and benefits. As an employee, you will have access to cutting edge technologies in a thriving industry while working in a fun, professional, and positive environment. You will have excellent opportunities to excel and to be rewarded for that effort. To join our successful team, please apply with your resume, cover letter, and any salary expectations.
Assessment Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Assessment Systems is an E-Verify participating employer.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check.