A career with Aspen Home Health has never been more rewarding!
Here it's more than working with a company... it's a calling!
Aspen is hiring immediately Registered Nurses (RN) to manage care for our patients in the HEB area.Come join our team of caring, compassionate, skilled and dependable staff!
Registered Nurse (RN) Duties and Responsibilities:
- In home care to initiate start of care and ongoing comprehensive assessments of home health patient's needs, including OASIS assessments at appropriate time points.
- Assess patients
- Implement/develop/document the plan of care
- Provide skilled nursing care to patients
- Provide effective communication to patient/family
- Complete appropriate documentation in a timely manner
Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
- Current license as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- 2-3 years nursing experience in Home Healthcare is a must!
- Excellent communication/documentation skills
- Experience & understanding of Kinnser preferred
Required license or certification:
Aspen Healthcare Services is a leading home health and hospice agency based in Lewisville, TX. Our office is in historic Old Town Lewisville, blocks away from Medical City Lewisville. We strive to deliver great patient care in a positive work environment, all while providing benefits, great pay, and a friendly work atmosphere. We believe that when our employees are happy, they do their best work.