American Sun Components is the premier global supply chain partner for technology-driven companies. We provide solutions in electronic components distribution. ASC is known for our experience and market insight, as well as our up-front, can-do, and responsive approach to service with unwavering dedication to quality. ASC is looking for a Accounting Assistant to join our growing office and be an integral member of our very enthusiastic and productive organization.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field, 1-2 years of basic accounting with Accounts Payable and QuickBooks experience. This is a great opportunity for a professional with QuickBooks experience and a passion for numbers to take ownership of this position and join a dynamic office focused in International Business.
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK HERE: www.facebook.com/AmericanSunComponents
· Conduct Accounting, Billing & Collections
· Ongoing enhancements to process and procedures documentation
· Analyzes and reconciles balance sheet accounts
· Responsible for accurate and timely month-end close; produces month-end actual financial reports
· Review the Billing process monthly to ensure completeness and timeliness of all invoicing
· Completes the Commission process
· Responsible for accounts payable and receivable, and reporting for multiple entities with QuickBooks.
· Process wire transfers, reconcile credit card bills, and organize tax documentation.
· Record and reconcile vendor invoices through QuickBooks ; cutting checks for payment.
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration and currently enrolled is preferred
· Experience with QuickBooks
Wholesale distribution experience a plus
· Excellent Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Effective time management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
· Work well under pressure, and exercise sound judgment and discretion.
· Acute attention to detail and consistency
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.