ASC American Sun Components is the premier global supply chain partner for technology-driven companies with offices around the world. ASC provide solutions in electronic components distribution in the United States, Europe, Asia and South America. We are known for our experience and market insight, as well as our up-front, can-do, and responsive approach to service with unwavering dedication to quality. We are currently seeking an Sales Manager to join us in our Headquarter located in Tamarac, Florida!
The Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing Asian Sales Team. The Asian sales team is responsible for prospecting, servicing and cultivating a worldwide account base by extracting requirements, crafting opportunities, negotiating variables, developing relationships and closing sales in the selling of semiconductors, sub-assemblies and/or computer peripherals to manufacturers, ensuring total customer / vendor happiness. Join the team today and you will experience the financial rewards of meeting or exceeding performance standards and metrics!
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Bilingual (Fluent in any of the following languages IS A MUST)