ASC is seeking an Office Assistant with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude!
Responsibilities for this position include:
The office assistant should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being extremely accurate. The perfect fit for this position should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. The Office Assistant must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
- Answer multiple phone lines when required (with the assistance of a Voicemail System), and route phone calls and messages in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Provide executive administrative support to the President, Vice President and supports various management initiatives.
- Manage and coordinate working calendars and schedules of the President, including the scheduling of frequent meetings and other events.
- Organize and plan internal meetings and events (i.e., reserve conference room, arrange meeting supplies and catering, schedule meetings and confirm attendees, etc.).
- Responsible for handling confidential and time sensitive material.
- Assist with communications, including making, receiving and directing calls, taking messages and managing e-mail.
- Responds to routine inquiries (electronic and print) as delegated.
- Solicits and summarizes information, opinions and feedback from all levels of the organization as directed.
- Provides research and handling of important correspondence.
- Prepare, organize and maintain administrative files.
- Provide general administrative and clerical tasks such as answering phones, maintaining contact lists, faxing, mailing, filing and photocopying. Will be required to arrange logistics for visitors, coordinate conference calls and type correspondence.
- Arrange and manage travel which includes booking flights, car rental and hotel accommodations. This person is also responsible for arranging meetings, providing needed background information and coordinating expense reports for reimbursement after the trip.
- Assists in developing and/or managing special projects as delegated.
- Works as an integral part of a highly positive, creative, fast-paced, result-oriented, dedicated team that collaborates closely on all activities.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with attention to accuracy.
- Ability to travel with short notice- Must have Passport
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Individual must be able to produce accurate, error free work.
- Strong document production, proofreading and editing abilities.
- Ability to work and multitask in fast-paced environment with firm deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently, take initiative, assume responsibility, and make decisions in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to perform complex tasks and to prioritize multiple projects.
- High energy and dedication to excellence.
- Strong organizational and self-management skills.
- Able to learn new systems and processes quickly.
- Ability to take direction and prioritize as needed.
- Strong relationship-building skills (will work closely with others within the company who support other executives and key clients).
- Must have personal attributes such as discretion, a high level of professionalism, strong attention to detail and organization.
- Advanced skills with typing, word processing,Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Our company benefits include:
- Competitive salary to commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, Paid time off.
- Casual work environment & strong commitment to work/life balance
- Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered and encouraged
- Positions with tremendous growth opportunities
Our culture thrives on collaboration, inclusiveness, humility and understanding the value of reputation. We do not work on holidays and weekends.
If you would like to work in a fast paced, fun environment - send us your resume.