American Sun Components is the premier global supply chain partner for technology-driven companies. We provide solutions in electronic components distribution. ASC is known for our experience and market insight, as well as our up-front, can-do, and responsive approach to service with unwavering dedication to quality. The Representative is responsible for prospecting, servicing and cultivating a worldwide account base by extracting requirements, crafting opportunities, negotiating variables, developing relationships and closing sales in the selling of semiconductors, sub-assemblies and/or computer peripherals to manufacturers, ensuring total customer / vendor happiness. Join the team today and you will experience the financial rewards of meeting or exceeding performance standards and metrics.
- Making outbound calls to prospects and develop new accounts in Europe using your bilingual language skills
- Using discretion and proper discernment in negotiating with the customer to close sales orders while you maintain appropriate business margins
- You will learn and execute the sales order process, running a full desk of clients
- You will maintain and adhere to appropriate sales metrics and business requirements to include daily phone time, new prospect development, and maintains and improves customer relationships
- Learn and remain current on market conditions including, but not limited to, customer / vendor base and their availability and requirements, pricing and competitive alternatives
- Develop and implement strategic sales programs at key accounts
- Learn and adhere to Converge credit requirements
- Consistently maintain and accurately update the information database
- You will work jointly with Sales team, Commodity Managers, Sales Managers, Order Management, Asset recovery group, ASC's regional offices, and purchasing to ensure full customer service and improve sell-side opportunities
- Recent consultative/customer service experience
- Professional, creative and dynamic presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and your European language
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels in the organization
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Outgoing and motivated personality
- Great communication skills
- 1-2 years of goal-oriented Sales experience with proven success
- Industrial Sales experience- preferred!
To be considered it is REQUIRED you speak any of the following languages on a business professional level:
- and more!