Arterys is a market leader in the space where artificial intelligence meets medical imaging and healthcare. Our platform is transforming medical imaging by moving away from local hospital medical imaging software to cloud AI and web-based medical imaging analytics. Arterys is a venture-backed startup with offices in San Francisco, Calgary and Paris.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to drive Arterys’ business objectives within key geographic regions in North America. This endeavor will require strong analytical skills, a deep understanding of customer needs and the ability to identify and address key stakeholders’ needs required for the territory.
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, North America, the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for achieving Arterys’ revenue targets and driving strategic market initiatives with consistent and clear company branding in order to achieve both direct and OEM partnerships sales objectives.The role will require domain knowledge of healthcare economics and the transition to value based care will be critical. In addition, the ability to communicate and quantify the ROI and overall business case of informatics with artificial intelligence and deep learning will be critical to success.
The ideal candidate will have experience driving market adoption of new technologies in medical imaging and disruptive technologies in healthcare. They are comfortable navigating complex sales opportunities with multiple stakeholders and ideally will be experienced in enterprise sales with IDNs and GPOs.
- Achieve Arterys’ commercial business objectives including but not limited to revenue growth, customer acquisition and customer satisfaction
- Establish, manage and develop diverse sales funnel by leading and executing with assigned sales territory on direct deals and collaborating with the OEM partnership commercial distribution for sales through OEM partners
- Lead and execute on all business metrics established for Arterys, including top line growth, contribution margin, market capture, etc
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key clinical sponsors in territory and key executive leadership at a Corporate C-Suite level in strategic accounts in territory
- Demonstrate seamless teamwork with all functional departments including OEM Partnership teams and marketing team
- Conduct customer meetings and product demonstrations both in person and via web
- Execute consultative assessment of commercial clinical opportunities
- Educate, coach and lead the positioning of cloud and deep learning Arterys solutions within territory including OEM Partnership local teams
- Collaborate with marketing on the technical, clinical, strategic elements of customer opportunities for current and future solutions
- Oversee the execution of RFIs, RFPs and all required IT approval processes with territory
- Lead training external sales teams on solutions including commercial offering
- Support initial launch of products in the field and luminary accounts
- Honesty: We communicate with candor
- Excellence: We set the bar high
- Accountability: We deliver on commitments
- Respect: We treat others as we want to be treated
- Trust: We do what it takes with enthusiasm
- 5+ years of previous sales and/or consulting experience, OEM partnerships teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Successful track record of growing and managing a region with new medical imaging technology
- Experience in medical imaging informatics, advanced visualization, enterprise IT Sales
- Knowledge of medical imaging in Cardiology, Oncology and diagnostic and therapeutic medical imaging modalities and clinical applications
- Previous experience with high growth and high tech healthcare organizations with the ability to excel in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Willing to travel up to 80%
- Self-starter with strong communications skills with the ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with high Emotional Intelligence
- Passionate about using technology & medical devices to change medicine and make a difference in patient lives.
Arterys is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Arterys will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest convictions and records.
If you are qualified and interested in the above position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
with Regional Sales Manager in the subject line and indicate your sales territory of interest (South Central - Texas).