Arterys is a market leader in the space where artificial intelligence meets medical imaging and healthcare. Our platform is transforming medical imaging by moving away from local hospital medical imaging software to cloud AI and web-based medical imaging analytics. Arterys is a venture-backed startup with offices in San Francisco, Calgary and Paris.
Arterys is seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead the planning and launch of oncology software products. The primary function of this position is to use an understanding of the oncology software landscape to define product requirements and successfully launch software products to market. The ideal candidate will have experience with software-based medical devices, expertise in oncology-related fields, and enjoys the fast-paced “up-for-anything” type of environment that is our every day at Arterys. This position is based in Arterys’ San Francisco headquarters and will report directly to the Director of Product Management.
- Lead the oncology product launch strategy, including customer segmentation, positioning, messaging, and pricing
- Facilitate product definition and design by gathering product requirements for oncology software products
- Work closely with clinical advisory board members, customers, and partners to understand the needs of the market
- Maintain a solid understanding of the oncology software market and competitive landscape
- Contribute to prioritization of the overall product roadmap
- Define and create product marketing content to support product launch efforts
- Support Marketing team with product-specific expertise to support building of brochures, websites, and other collateral
- Work closely with Marketing on the creation of launch plan and deliverables
- Support Sales team on product training, including support to OEM channels
- 7+ years relevant professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Data Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Solid clinical and/or technical background, with hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision makers across levels and functions
- Demonstrated organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Understanding of product development requirements in a regulated industry
- Experience building radiology imaging software or computer-aided diagnosis software strongly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 40% of time
- Honesty: We communicate with candor
- Excellence: We set the bar high
- Accountability: We deliver on commitments
- Respect: We treat others as we want to be treated
- Trust: We do what it takes with enthusiasm
Arterys is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Arterys will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest convictions and records.
If you are qualified and interested in the above position, please email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com with "Product Manager - Oncology" in the subject line.