Arterys is one of the market leaders in the space where artificial intelligence meets medical imaging and healthcare. Our platform is transforming medical imaging by moving away from local hospital medical imaging software to cloud AI and web-based medical imaging analytics. Arterys is a venture-backed startup with offices in San Francisco, Calgary, and Paris.
We are looking for a Channel Sales Manager to help develop our global channel strategy, drive sales and enable post-sales account management by aligning with a select group of partners that provide value through strategic initiatives. Reporting to the CEO, your KPIs will revolve around new business generated from partners.
The position requires a strategic thinker with a passion for innovation and transformation in healthcare.
- Lead channel relationships at all levels including C suite, marketing, technical contacts and sales organizations
- Identify, recruit and onboard new channel partners that can provide value and positive ROI
- Partner with existing global channel partners to amplify their value and ensure the relationships are continually improving and meeting expectations
- Manage the contracting process with partners (interactions with internal and external counsels, etc.)
- Evaluate productivity of existing partners and assess performance on a regular cadence
- Collaborate with product marketing managers to help create viable Arterys / partner solutions for our customers
- Own local channel partner sales training and engagement
Preferred Qualifications & Competencies
- 5+ years of business development experience in healthcare
- Proven track record of driving significant sales through distributors
- Managed successful channel partnerships in the past
- Has lead complex partner negotiations with deals over $1M
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- Experience working with big imaging channel partners (GE/Philips/Siemens/IBM)
- Expertise in channel sales
- Clear Communication
- Exceptional influence and negotiation skills; able to build and maintain credibility
- Partnership and collaboration
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Creative and innovative
Arterys is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
If you are qualified and interested in the above position, please email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com
with Global Channel Sales Manager in the subject line.