Why Work Here?
Arkatechture began in 2012 with a passion for data, business, and getting things done. We are a team of data lovers and technical experts who use our skills to help businesses big and small harness, utilize, and optimize their data. At Arkatechture, we work hard and we play hard--we genuinely love what we do and that's what makes us different.
We take great pride in being New England's Data Resource. We've been based in Maine and New Hampshire since our founding and have no plans on leaving. We love being a part in our communities, and many of our team members are involved in local activities and organizations. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health and life insurance, an annual bonus based on company performance and paid time off!
Arkatechture is looking for a financial analyst who will support Arkatechture’s internal accounting & operations teams. They will be responsible for collecting and organizing internal financial data, performing analysis, and drawing meaningful conclusions to enable strategic and operational decision making. The analyst will accomplish this through a respectful, constructive, and detail-oriented style, guided by the objectives of the company.
- Financial Analysis
- Support Monthly Financials Statement Variance Analysis
- Participate in quarterly re-forecasting
- Margin Analysis (Project Profitability)
- Capital expenditure & cash forecasting
- Support the development and maintenance of pricing models
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed
- Accounting Support:
- Support with banking, auditors, and other relationships with financial partners/vendors
- Support coding of General & Administrative AP, including Credit Cards at direction of Controller
- Post expenses to projects/jobs and clear employee expense vouchers through QB AP via Bill.com at direction of Controller
- Accounts Receivable
- Support invoicing process
- Post AR payments to open AR in GL at direction of Controller
- Support Payroll & Benefits reconciliation
- Support special projects in conjunction with the operations team
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting or a business field
- 2-5 years experience in a finance or accounting role
- High attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, proven track record of accuracy and quality in prior work experience
- Curious and motivated learner, willing to shift priorities and stretch outside of a traditional finance role if needed
- Experience developing/managing financial models with tools such as Excel or Google Sheets required.
- Exposure to Quickbooks, G Suite and Slack is highly preferred
- Exposure to Mavenlink, SQL, Jira/Confluence, & Tableau is preferred but not required
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements with your Indeed application. If you do not currently live within the Portland, ME or Portsmouth, NH areas please explain your relocation plans in your cover letter. You must submit all requested documents to be considered for the position.