Why Work Here?
At Arkatechture, we have a simple shared mission: to build a sustainable organization built upon these three pillars:
- Do something meaningful,
- With a great team,
- Earning what you deserve
We started in 2012 with a passion for data, business, and getting things done. We are a team of data lovers and technical experts who use our skills to help businesses big and small harness, utilize, and optimize their data. As New England’s Data Resource, we are a small company constantly evolving to keep up with changing landscapes in the data world.
We are proud of the community and culture that we’ve created at Arkatechture, and we have no intention of slowing down. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Employer paid medical, disability, life insurance, with optional dental/vision
- Generous paid time off and eight paid holidays
- 401k & matching
- Training opportunities and certificate reimbursement
- Quarterly reviews & bonus cycles
All employees share our core values: put the team first, practice humility, take pride in everything we do, stay curious, care for our community & environment, take work seriously; ourselves not so much.
The client relationship manager will be responsible for interfacing directly with clients, ensuring customer satisfaction and timely resolution to requests and issues. This role requires leadership and management, as the client relationship manager will be the primary point of contact for our managed services clients and the liaison to the developers who support the back-end.
The function of this role is to support pre-sales and own the post-sales relationship and technology roadmap for Arkatechture’s managed services accounts. This will include participating in sales calls, expanding existing relationships, directing client on-boarding, compiling and leading scheduled reviews with business stakeholders, expanding the depth of our managed services program, and regularly providing technical support. The client relationship manager will be self-motivated, organized, able to handle competing priorities, and be an effective communicator.
- Manage client on-boarding and continued client satisfaction, expansion, and retention
- Work cooperatively on integrated teams to quickly and successfully address any associated risks and issues
- Issue and risk identification, escalation and mitigation (or acceptance) at the right time to the stakeholders
- Expertise working with business stakeholders and product owners to gather and document requirements into functional and non-functional specifications
- Work directly with product owners and elicit customer requirements using techniques such as interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Ensure business requirements are well understood and work closely with development team to successfully meet business goals
- Facilitate agile practices such as daily sprint stand-ups to ensure progress is made effectively and issues are being resolved quickly
- Facilitate regular team meetings and reviews
- Develop training programs and training sessions for clients
- Take ownership, be creative with problem solving and proactively remove roadblocks and guide team to success
- 2-5 years experience in a client-facing role
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work and conflicting priorities
- Drive detailed estimates, work breakdown, and plans through project management systems and processes
- Demonstrated leadership of a team of professionals
- Demonstrated achievement in a matrixed operating structure within a small company
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or comparable work experience.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Google Docs