Why Work Here?
At Arkatechture, we have a simple shared mission: to build a sustainable organization built upon these three pillars:
- Do something meaningful,
- With a great team,
- Earning what you deserve
We started in 2012 with a passion for data, business, and getting things done. We are a team of data lovers and technical experts who use our skills to help businesses big and small harness, utilize, and optimize their data. As New England’s Data Resource, we are a small company constantly evolving to keep up with changing landscapes in the data world.
We are proud of the community and culture that we’ve created at Arkatechture, and we have no intention of slowing down. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Employer paid medical, disability, life insurance, with optional dental/vision
- Generous paid time off and eight paid holidays
- 401k & matching
- Training opportunities and certificate reimbursement
- Quarterly reviews & bonus cycles
All employees share our core values: put the team first, practice humility, take pride in everything we do, stay curious, care for our community & environment, take work seriously; ourselves not so much.
Arkatechture is looking for a passionate, hard working person to be our next great Data Visualization Analyst. This person will help drive our clients’ business decisions by creating dynamic and powerful data visualizations. The employee will work directly with customers who range from small independent companies to large financial institutions.
- Document business requirements and translate into technical specifications
- Understand business process and identify opportunities for improvement
- Extract and prepare data for analysis across multiple platforms (Database Connections, Excel, Flat Files, etc)
- Break the Excel mentality and build trust through intuitive and accurate reporting
- Design and create interactive visualizations that can be used by non-technical users up to the executive level
- Communicate results clearly to all stakeholders, facilitators and partners
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient with at least one data visualization tool (Tableau, PowerBI or Qlik)
- Proficient in either T-SQL or SnowSQL dialects
- Exposure to data models
- Bachelor's Degree
- Eagerness to learn
- Driven to make value out of data
- Enthusiastic and driven with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Comfortable communicating with both technical and non-technical collaborators
- Demonstrated understanding of technology, business, and statistics
- Understanding of agile methodologies