Talent Sourcing Specialist
Why Work Here?
At Arkatechture, we have a simple shared mission: to build a sustainable organization built upon these three pillars:
- Do something meaningful,
- With a great team,
- Earning what you deserve
We started in 2012 with a passion for data, business, and getting things done. We are a team of data lovers and technical experts who use our skills to help businesses big and small harness, utilize, and optimize their data. As New England’s Data Resource, we are a small company constantly evolving to keep up with changing landscapes in the data world.
We are proud of the community and culture that we’ve created at Arkatechture, and we have no intention of slowing down. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Employer paid medical, disability, life insurance, with optional dental/vision
- Generous paid time off and eight paid holidays
- 401k & matching
- Training opportunities and certificate reimbursement
- Quarterly reviews & bonus cycles
All employees share our core values: put the team first, practice humility, take pride in everything we do, stay curious, care for our community & environment, take work seriously; ourselves not so much.
The Talent Sourcing Specialist is an enthusiastic people person who loves to connect with others and foster community and culture anywhere they go. S/he loves meeting new people, and represent themselves in a positive manner. They trust their instincts when making decisions. They enjoy working in an encouraging and collaborative work environment.
Talent Sourcing Specialist responsibilities include searching social networks and portfolio sites to identify potential candidates, sending recruiting emails and organizing an effective employee referral system. To be successful in this role, you should combine knowledge of sourcing techniques with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Above all else, the ideal candidate will be excited by: a dynamic and supportive work environment; the opportunity to try new things and learn new skills; and, joining a small but growing organization. A successful applicant will be: proactive, able to self-manage, a go-getter, and able to deliver high quality work. S/he will enjoy juggling competing and changing priorities on a daily basis.
Timing of Hire
We are looking for someone to start this position in early Q3 2020.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements
- Create job descriptions & post on our website and social media
- Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates
- Using social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates
- Attending job fairs
- Working with local colleges to source graduates to recruit candidates
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
- Reviewing online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates.
- Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases
- Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires
- Able to travel to client sites up to 75% of the time
- Highly organized multi-tasker who strives for accuracy and is self-driven
- Ability to prioritize multiple, competing priorities
- Strong self-organizational, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient with GSuite
- Comfortable and trustworthy with the handling of confidential information
- Four year college degree, or comparable work experience
- Current driver’s license, as regular travel between Arkatechure offices is required
- Able to travel to meet with potential hires
- Team experience
- Work experience in a small, fast-paced environment
- Experience interviewing, hiring and recruiting
- Process documentation and implementation; content management
- Experience with Confluence/Jira, Rippling, Google Hire is a plus