Reporting Support Specialist
Why Work Here?
At Arkatechture, we have a simple shared mission: to build a sustainable organization built upon three pillars: Do something meaningful, With a great team, Earning what you deserve.
We all have a passion for data, business, and getting things done. We are a team of experts who use our skills to help businesses big and small harness, utilize, and optimize their data. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Employer paid medical, disability, life insurance, with optional dental/vision
- Generous paid time off and eight paid holidays
- 401k & matching
- Training opportunities and certificate reimbursement
- Quarterly reviews & bonus cycles
All employees share our core values: put the team first, practice humility, take pride in everything we do, stay curious, care for our community & environment, take work seriously; ourselves not so much.
Arkatechture is looking for a Reporting Support Specialist to join our managed services product team to help support and expand the Arkalytics Platform. The core focus of this team is to aid and assist the business intelligence initiatives of our clients specifically for the Arkalytics product. This role will support efforts to simplify and enhance customer experience with reporting and analytics. The Reporting Support Specialist will be performing all troubleshooting steps, assist end users (clients), enhance technical documentation, support related tasks related to Matillion, Tableau, Snowflake and AWS. The ideal candidate must be analytical individuals who use critical thinking and technical expertise to relentlessly improve our services and products and provide great customer service. Good communication skills come in handy, as do the ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- End user Tier 1 support (Primary Support)
- Respond to all issues with data and data visualizations in tableau
- Troubleshoot Issues - When issues with the Arkalytics platform arise (Tableau data visualization or data powering those visualizations) the reporting specialist support person must act quickly to analyze and fix the problem all the while providing users with progress updates
- Fix issues within the agreed upon SLA for tickets
- Participate in daily triage meetings and provide status reports to client success manager (CSM)
- Follow escalation procedures as outlined in the incident workflows
- Assist Users - This role entails interacting with Managed Service users (clients )and development teams, CSM and Admins
- Enhance the production support playbook - Prepare and enhance technical documentation to be used for Support (if applicable)
- Troubleshoot Tableau dashboards/workbooks and data refreshes as needed
- Test release implementations (bug fixes, enhancements or new development) loaded in QA and provide sign off to load into Production
- Test tableau release upgrades
- Provide monthly reports summarizing production performance, stats, release notes for hot fixes to CSM and CIO
- Suggest Improvements - Suggest overall improvements to Managed Services, such as features that customers want or regular workarounds during support etc
- Proactively evaluate tableau best practices and provide recommendations to the development team to increase efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or comparable work experience.
- Experience with Tableau is a must
- Experience with SQL
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience doing Production Support or Tableau development
- Problem Solving Skills
- Customer service – support specialists must communicate well with customers, paying attention to their concerns and providing clear, regular updates for ongoing requests
- Tableau Desktop Specialist or associate Certified