Why Work Here?
Arkatechture began in 2012 with a passion for data, business, and getting things done. We are a team of data lovers and technical experts who use our skills to help businesses big and small harness, utilize, and optimize their data. At Arkatechture, we work hard and we play hard--we genuinely love what we do and that's what makes us different.
We take great pride in being New England's Data Resource. We've been based in Maine and New Hampshire since our founding and have no plans on leaving. We love being a part in our communities, and many of our team members are involved in local activities and organizations. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health and life insurance, an annual bonus based on company performance and paid time off!
We are excited to groom a passionate, hard working person in this entry level role into our next great Data Analyst. We will train you to help our clients organize and wrangle their vast amounts of data to discover the information hidden in it and make smarter decisions to deliver even better products or services. The primary focus will be rapidly organizing their data to apply data mining techniques and statistical analysis. The employee will work directly with customers who range from small independent companies to large financial institutions.
- Understand business process and identify development opportunities
- Assess data sets and develop lean process automations for data pipelines
- Data wrangling and predictive modeling
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Ad-hoc analysis and presentation of results in a clear manner
- Perform statistical analysis
- Willing to travel to client sites in the New England Area up to 75% of the time at peak time, normally 25%
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Eagerness to learn
- Enthusiastic and driven with a positive attitude
- Strong critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in at least one statistical programming languages such as R, Python, or SAS and using query languages such as SQL
- This position is based out of Portland, ME
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau
- Experience with ETL tools, such as Talend
- Alteryx Designer Core Certified
- Comfortable communicating with both technical and non-technical collaborators
- Driven to make value out of data
- Demonstrated understanding of technology, business, and statistics