At AREVO, our team is taking 3D printing technology to the next level. We are 3D printing ultra strong composite parts exceeding the strength of titanium. We have invented the world’s strongest composite materials, True 3D printing and robotic arm based Speed Factory of the future manufacturing cells — and this is just the beginning. With our technology, we are making lightweight production parts for aerospace, industrial, and consumer industries enabling new applications for additive manufacturing.
- Support establishment of a 24x7 automated production line
- Provide support to the manufacturing team to bring complex 3D printers online and get them running.
- Mature production processes by identifying, gathering and analyzing required data to understand areas for efficiency gains. Drive team to realize gains.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the composite print process. Use that knowledge to enhance manufacturing processes to drive quality and throughput.
- Develop, maintain, and improve manufacturing and inspection processes and procedures by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment.
- Maintain production machines by debugging, repairing equipment and tooling. Use associated expertise to provide input to the machine design engineering teams to improve/enhance machine reliability/reduce downtime and define equipment maintenance requirements.
- Design new lines and equipment as needed to meet capacity and throughput requirements
- Initiate equipment modifications to improve productivity and product quality.
- Work with outside vendors to coordinate the development of manufacturing equipment.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Assist with procurement on Cost Savings projects
- Assist with resolving issues with suppliers.
Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering .
- 3+ years experience in a manufacturing work environment.
- Experience with complex robotic electromechanical systems
- Experience in the design and support of automation equipment and production lines
- Ability to analyze complex data using Excel or other tools
- Must be able to present ideas in a clear and concise manner through various tools or software and gain approval from various levels of the organization.
- Experience with implementing and executing PLM and ERP systems
- Willing to support a 24x7 operation rotating night and day shifts
Understanding of the thermoplastic welding process and carbon fiber
- Working knowledge of robotic control systems, lasers and software
- Experience with embedded vision systems
- Experience with carbon fiber composites or plastics
- Familiar with programming complex system in Excel(R) or Google Sheet(R).