Sr. Technical/NPI Program Manager
At AREVO, our team is taking 3D printing technology to the next level. We are 3D printing ultra strong composite parts exceeding the strength of titanium. We have invented the world’s strongest composite materials, True 3D printing and robotic arm based Speed Factory of the future manufacturing cells — and this is just the beginning. With our technology, we are making lightweight production parts for aerospace, industrial, and consumer industries enabling new applications for additive manufacturing.
- Manage products through our revolutionary design engineering software and production equipment to ensure commitments to internal and external customers are met
- Work closely with engineering hardware, software and process teams to establish development plans and milestones. Help the individual engineers prioritize to ensure key milestones are met appropriately
- Work with the manufacturing teams to mature processes and track issues. Drive issue resolution with engineering teams as necessary
- Develop and mature internal processes across disciplines (internal engineering, production and product). Suggest corresponding tools and implement.
- Tailor processes as appropriate to the product development phase (R&D vs engineering vs NPI vs production)
- Utilize the tools & processes with the team(s) to drive execution, track issues, remove roadblocks and report status.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the composite print process. Use that knowledge to enhance manufacturing processes to drive quality and throughput.
- Help implement ERP and other manufacturing systems. Use systems to get data
- Drive continuous improvement
- Assist with procurement on Cost Savings projects
- Assist with resolving issues with suppliers.
Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering .
- 8+ years of hardware program management experience
- 4+ years experience in a manufacturing work environment
- Knowledge of waterfall, Agile and other program management processes
- In depth knowledge of Jira and other program management tools
- Experience with complex robotic electromechanical systems
- Experience in the design and support of automation equipment and production lines
- Ability to analyze complex data using Excel or other tools
- Must be able to present ideas in a clear and concise manner through various tools or software and gain approval from various levels of the organization.
- Experience with implementing and executing PLM and ERP systems
- A solution-oriented attitude
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to ever-changing conditions in a startup environment
- Familiar with programming complex system in Excel(R) or Google Sheet(R).
- Familiar with production environments that are working at the forefront of their industry
- Experience with startups or small scale companies