Ardoq was founded in Norway in 2013 and has grown by over 300% in revenue and over 250% in headcount over the last 12 months. This significant growth leads to a major expansion of both our team and international market penetration and new opportunities by opening up our first US office in New York City in the beginning of 2019. We are working with industry leaders in the media, retail, travel, finance, telecom, public sector, and energy.
Essential for our success in this market is Customer Success Managers.
This position is an interesting position to fill, as we are looking for a unique combination of someone who is tech savvy but customer-centric. CSMs are caught between IT project management and Sales but at the same time, they are neither. In addition to that, we also need people who can step up and take leadership of a team or an area as we continue to grow not only in North America but also internationally.
As an Ardoq Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible to own our client relationships and take end-to-end responsibility for ensuring their successful application of Ardoq. You will be accountable for customer onboarding, stakeholder management, training, commercial discussions and become a trusted advisor on how to utilize Ardoq as an enabler for strategic capabilities.
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a Customer Success Manager, IT project manager, Management Consultant, Technology Consultant or similar
- The ability to communicate both with the IT and business side
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes, and across the organization from junior to C-level
- Ambitious, driven and result oriented
- Interest in programming, query languages, and technology is a plus
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Enthusiasm and passion for helping to build a growing tech scale-up
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally and nationally. Estimated at 20-60 days per year
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients
- Become an Ardoq product expert so you can be a trusted advisor on product usage and the business context that we support
- Support the sales team as a product expert
- Identify ways to expand business relationship with customers for advocacy.
- Qualify, develop, negotiate, and close up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Work with each customer to define measurable success metrics
- Coordinate our internal resources to support the customer with a cross-competency team when needed
- Contribute to building a positive company culture where people can thrive, have fun, and help each other grow
What we can offer you
- Competitive compensation packages and Scandinavian benefits (5 weeks paid vacation, flexible hours, phone subscription etc.)
- An energizing, social, and dedicated working culture
- The opportunity to build our US team from the ground up with the potential of influencing and further developing the NorthAm market
- Be a part of the tech and scale-up community in NYC with forward-thinking leaders
- A fast-moving environment where everything you do has a measurable and instant effect on the organization
- Co-working office in either Brooklyn or Manhattan with an in-house barista.