Ardoq is seeking several new Account Executives to strengthen our commercial capabilities. As a company, we offer our customers a better way to plan and advance their digitalization processes, reducing cost and ensuring regulatory compliance.
Our platform is an easy-to-use, cloud based collaboration platform for mapping complex setups - typically including our customer's digital landscapes and business processes. Today, few companies have this overview, and with rapid digitalization underway, many companies are navigating "blindfolded" if they don't have these insights about their current setup.
Your goal as an Ardoq Account Executive will be to drive sales for our platform, as well as take an active part in building our high-growth SaaS Technology company. As an Account Executive you should be self-motivated, take responsibility, and first and foremost be passionate about sales!
What we are looking for
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in sales (preferably from B2B SaaS)
- You have a demonstrated track record of sales success, with the ability to manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- You are able to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- You have strong negotiation skills
- You are ambitious, driven and result oriented
- You are able to build good customer relationships and lay the foundation for success
- You are fluent in English
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about your job!
- Optional: You have experience in building/working with partner channels
- Proactively drive sales processes in assigned markets and verticals
- Identify new market opportunities
- Collaborate closely with our VP of Sales to develop our sales strategy
- Work with our Marketing team to help maximize brand awareness and lead generation opportunities
- Improve control and transparency of the team sales pipeline
- Learn the Ardoq platform inside and out to become a trusted advisor
What we can offer you
- Competitive compensation packages
- The opportunity to help build a sales organization with Global ambitions
- The chance to be part of a high growth Tech startup as it is taking off
- Be a part of the Norwegian tech community - working next to Startuplab in the Oslo Science Park
- Fast moving environment where everything you do has a measurable and instant effect on the organization
- The position is based in Oslo, Norway. Norwegian, Swedish and/or Danish preferred but not required, English is a must.