Ardoq was founded in Norway in 2013 and has grown by over 300% in revenue and over 250% in headcount over the last 12 months. We have set up offices in Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, and London and are expanding to New York City in the beginning of 2019. With this significant growth leads to a major expansion of both our team and international market penetration.
At Ardoq, we ignite passion and the understanding of what value enterprise architecture holds at the highest possible levels of each organization. In other words, we elevate Enterprise Architecture to the C Suite by focusing on facts and data with a cloud-based platform to answer and understand complex questions about their business. We are working with industry leaders in the media, retail, travel, finance, telecom, public sector, and energy.
To continue on this path of success we need Business Development Representatives.
The Business Development Representative role is the entry-level position within our Sales team. It is a B2B sales role which involves presenting the Adroq platform to potential clients across North America. This role gives you the opportunity to learn the basics of sales, and the experience you need to eventually move into more senior roles in sales, marketing or other parts of the organization.
The kind of person that is successful with Ardoq is hardworking, smart, and adaptable. We want people who are self-motivated, hold themselves to high standards and want to have fun at work.
What we are looking for
- Minimum bachelor’s degree with outstanding results
- Superior verbal and written communications skills in English is required
- Teamwork orientated
- Strategic thinker, passionate about driving growth and customer relationships
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, responsibilities and analytical minded
- Strong negotiation, presentation and relationship building skills
- Good communicator both on phone, social platforms and in person
- You don’t cut edges, but prioritize the right things and gets the job done.
- Find and explore new business opportunities for Ardoq by contacting potential clients
- Keep an overview of the sales process from start to client signage
- Work in CRM to keep your pipe up to date for the rest of the team
- Deliver on targets and present progress
- Work closely together with both Account Executives and marketing in both US and Norway
- Become an expert in the Ardoq product
- Inspire growth with a team first and winning attitude
What we can offer you
- Competitive compensation packages and Scandinavian benefits (5 weeks paid vacation, flexible hours, phone subscription, etc.)
- An energizing, social, and dedicated working culture
- The opportunity to build our US team from the ground up with the potential of influencing and further developing the NorthAm market
- Be a part of the tech and scale-up community in NYC with forward-thinking leaders
- A fast-moving environment where everything you do has a measurable and instant effect on the organization
- Co-working office in either Brooklyn or Manhattan with an in-house barista.