Ardoq has grown by over 500% in the last 12 months, and is looking to further accelerate growth by significant international expansion, including establishing local commercial office in London.
Established in 2013, Ardoq is one of Europe’s fastest growing new technology companies, and is receiving rave reviews from technology market analyst Gartner and Forrester in the process. Ardoq is at the forefront of innovation taking place using advanced graph technology to deliver next generation of AI-assisted and AI-enhanced productivity. We serve medium to large enterprises struggling to connect IT to business, in a relentlessly faster paced digital-first ecosystem.
Ardoq develops software that uses machine intelligence to replicate (digital twin) and augment human analytical cognition. Our Enterprise Intelligence Graph connects Cybersecurity to Enterprise Architecture and AI Roadmapping; all in one powerful, accessible, and business user friendly decision support platform.
With proven customer track record underlined by negative annual customer churn, we are rapidly growing our teams to be even closer to our expanding international customer base.
Your responsibilities will initially be to identify new customers and business opportunities in the UK and Ireland, and work with sales in a fast moving and fun environment. By delivering sales and partnership successes, Ardoq is committed to investing in building a regional office around this person with additional sales resources, CS, marketing and support.
If you are looking for a new career opportunity at the epicenter disruptive new technology G2M, you are passionate about new business, mastering the digital enterprise ecosystem, and driving growth and customer relationships, we want to talk to you!
- Take responsibility for the UK and Irish market immediately from London
- Build a company based on sales success
- Build a positive culture where people can learn and develop their skills
- Collaborate closely with our VP of Sales to develop our sales strategy
- Deliver on Quarterly budgets and present progress
- Introduce Ardoq to existing network of potential clients and partners
- Inspire growth with a winning attitude
- Experience with B2B Enterprise sales and delivered exceptional results
- Ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers
- Professional presence and ability to communicate with key stakeholders including C-level executives
- Native English speaking and writing is required
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree with outstanding results
- Proactive and result-oriented person
- Strategic thinker, passionate about driving growth and customer relationships
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, responsibilities and customer needs
- Strong negotiation, presentation and relationship building skills
- Proven track record of building successful sales teams
The company offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to build a high growth tech company in a local market
- Fast moving and fun environment
- Suggest office location centrally in London
- Travel Activities: An estimated 75 + travel days per year
- It is required that you work from Ardoq’s London office