Ardoq has grown by over 500% in the last 12 months and is looking to further accelerate growth by significant international expansion, including strengthening our Copenhagen office.
Established in 2013, Ardoq is one of Europe’s fastest growing new technology companies and is receiving rave reviews from technology market analyst Gartner and Forrester in the process. Ardoq is at the forefront of innovation taking place using advanced graph technology to deliver next generation of AI-assisted and AI-enhanced productivity. We serve medium to large enterprises struggling to connect IT to business, in a relentlessly faster paced digital-first ecosystem.
Ardoq develops software that uses machine intelligence to replicate (digital twin) and augment human analytical cognition. Our Enterprise Intelligence Graph connects Cybersecurity to Enterprise Architecture and AI Road mapping; all in one powerful, accessible, and business user-friendly decision support platform.
With proven customer track record underlined by negative annual customer churn, we are rapidly growing our teams to be even closer to our expanding international customer base.
Your responsibilities will be to identify new customers and business opportunities in the Danish market, and work with sales in a fast moving and fun environment. By delivering sales and partnership successes, Ardoq is committed to investing in building a strong regional office team with additional CS, marketing and support.
If you are looking for a new career opportunity at the epicenter disruptive new technology G2M, you are passionate about new business, mastering the digital enterprise ecosystem, and driving growth and customer relationships and communities, we want to talk to you!
- Take responsibility for the expansion of Ardoq in Denmark
- Help build a company based on sales- & customer success
- Contribute to a positive culture where people can learn and develop their skills
- Collaborate closely with our Director of Sales
- Deliver on Quarterly budgets and present progress
- Introduce Ardoq to existing network of potential clients and partners
- Inspire growth with a winning and positive attitude
- Experience with B2B Enterprise sales and delivered exceptional results
- Ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers
- Professional presence and ability to communicate with key stakeholders including C-level executives
- Native English speaking and writing is required, same for Danish is a big plus
- Minimum bachelor’s degree with outstanding results
- Proactive and result-oriented person
- Strategic thinker, passionate about driving growth and customer relationships
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, responsibilities and customer needs
- Strong negotiation, presentation and relationship building skills
The company offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to help build a high growth tech company in Denmark
- Fast moving and fun environment