Read more about the tech team and open positions at Ardoq here
Ardoq is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Norway and has expanded internationally to London, New York, and Copenhagen recently. We help customers improve their IT operations by connecting IT with business in an understandable way.
Our company is growing rapidly, and we’re looking for a candidate to help scale our operations team.
Ardoq's engineering team is a tight-knit group of highly skilled engineers that values fast iteration speed, continuous delivery, and automating repetitive tasks.
What we're looking for
- DevOps engineer experienced in systems and IT operations in the cloud
- Motivated, driven and quality-focused individual
- Always learning and sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Enjoys working in a high paced, collaborative environment
- Takes ownership, is proactive and follows through on tasks
- Interested in operational IT-security
- Work collaboratively with our engineering team to operate and continually improve our SaaS platform
- Support our engineering team with planning, developing, testing, and releasing new features
- Support and improve deployment pipeline and release process
- Join the incident response team and continually work to improve processes and ensure compliance with company policies
- Evaluate relevant tools and technology
- Keeping up to date with best practices in IT operations and Cloud security
What we can offer you
- Competitive compensation package
- The chance to be part of a high growth startup that is taking off
- Offices in the new scale-up community "Share Oslo" in down-town Oslo
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant work experience
- 2+ years of work experience as a DevOps engineer
- Extensive experience with Linux operations, administration and security
- Experience with provisioning, operating and managing distributed systems in the cloud
- Experience with configuration management in large systems
- Experience with programming/scripting (e.g. Bash, Python, etc.)
- Experience with automation software and tools (i.e. Ansible, Docker)
You have or would like to gain...
- Experience with AWS, JVM, MongoDB, Elastic search
- Experience with linux container technology (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
English – primary work language