Ardoq enables businesses to create and maintain a digital representation of their processes, systems and dependencies. This is used in a wide variety of use-cases, including compliance, cyber security, enterprise architecture and digital transformation.
An important piece of Ardoq is the ability to visualize our customers' graph data in understandable ways for key stakeholders.
Be part of the team that is a creative force driving world class products. Ideally, you have a strong background in B2B Saas applications and the energy and enthusiasm to deliver high quality designs.
- Communication and collaboration with customers, product management, engineering to enhance existing and create new designs for the Ardoq SaaS platform
- Design new and enhance existing Ardoq’s visualizations (business processes, swim lanes, relationship maps, etc) for optimal communication with stakeholders
- Create and own the visual design of Ardoq UI and visualizations
- Take responsibility for implementation of consistent design style across the platform
- Solve complex problems visually, reduce cognitive overload while minimizing impact on flexibility or functionality
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience working with Product Management and Engineering teams
- BA in Graphic Design or related field
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
- Experience working in a fast-paced and innovative development environment
- A keen eye for good aesthetics
- a fast-paced environment
- being self driven and bringing creative ideas to life
- being a team player that integrates feedback into design deliverables
- Sharing your knowledge and encouraging others to do the same
Established in 2013, Ardoq is one of Norway's fastest growing new technology companies.
Having grown our team threefold in the past year, we are looking for talented people to help us scale Ardoq globally.
In the near future, most complex business questions will be asked and answered digitally.
With a data-driven approach at its core, Ardoq enables businesses to create and maintain a digital representation of their processes, systems, and dependencies. This is used in a wide variety of use-cases; including compliance, cyber security, enterprise architecture and digital transformation.
How do we do it?
Ardoq maps out the organization as a graph structure, which allows us to answer questions about the organization simply by traversing the graph, and automatically draw visualizations (i.e. process flow and relationship diagrams) to help the user understand the complexity of his organization with minimal effort.
It is. This is why we'd love for you join the team and help us realize our vision.