Ardoq was founded in Norway in 2013 and has grown by over 300% in revenue and over 250% in headcount over the last 12 months. We have set up offices in Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, and London and are expanding to New York City in the beginning of 2019. With this significant growth leads to a major expansion of both our team and international market penetration.
At Ardoq, we ignite passion and the understanding of what value enterprise architecture holds at the highest possible levels of each organization. In other words, we elevate Enterprise Architecture to the C Suite by focusing on facts and data with a cloud-based platform to answer and understand complex questions about their business and support digital transformation projects. We are working with industry leaders in the media, retail, travel, finance, telecom, public sector, and energy.
Essential for our success in the US market are Account Executives.
We are looking for the unique combination of a commercially focused mindset, with the ability to help your potential clients learn and explore deep insight into the Ardoq platform. AEs will be identifying new customers and business opportunities in NorthAm and work with sales in a fast-moving and fun environment. In addition to that, we also need people who can step up and take leadership of a team or an area as we continue to grow not only in North America but also internationally.
If you are looking for a new career opportunity, you are passionate about new business, mastering the digital enterprise ecosystem, and driving growth and customer relationships, we want to talk to you!
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 4 years experience with B2B Enterprise sales and exceeded your sales goals
- Ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers and key stakeholders including C-level executives
- Proactive and result-oriented person
- Strategic thinker, passionate about driving growth and customer relationships
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, responsibilities and customer needs
- Strong negotiation, presentation and relationship building skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- It would be beneficial if you have been part of or built a sales team in your previous work
- Take responsibility for sales in the US market immediately from NYC
- Build a company based on sales success
- Build a positive culture where people can learn and develop their skills
- Collaborate closely with our core US team to develop our sales strategy
- Deliver on Quarterly budgets and present progress
- Introduce Ardoq to an existing network of potential clients and partners
- Inspire growth with a winning attitude
What we can offer you
- Competitive compensation packages and Scandinavian benefits (5 weeks paid vacation, flexible hours, phone subscription, etc.)
- An energizing, social, and dedicated working culture
- The opportunity to build our US team from the ground up with the potential of influencing and further developing the NorthAm market
- Be a part of the tech and scale-up community in NYC with forward-thinking leaders
- A fast-moving environment where everything you do has a measurable and instant effect on the organization
- Co-working office in either Brooklyn or Manhattan with an in-house barista.