Arctic Leaf Inc. is a rapidly growing marketing and development agency specializing in E-Commerce and custom applications. Our bottom-of-the-funnel focus separates us from other agencies in the market. We are looking for an addition to the team who is a great multitasker, is organized and loves to interact with people!
As our Email Marketing Specialist, you will support the day-to-day management and execution of all email marketing campaigns for our clients, driving revenue and customer engagement for one of our key marketing channels.
The ideal candidate will have all of the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at once.
- An excellent understanding of client care.
- The ability to work effectively to deadlines.
- The ability to solve problems as they arise.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A passion for digital marketing.
- Help develop and execute promotional plans that increase visits and conversion.
- Support the Account Managers in writing, submitting, and managing creative briefs.
- Measure results and optimize based on data.
- Tracking and reporting results to senior management and clients.
- You have a solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Analyzing campaign and email performance data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Managing controls on all marketing data inputs and outputs to drive data cleanliness.
- Generating personalized nurture strategies, based on buyer personas which guide individuals through the buyer's journey
- Proactive curiosity for modern marketing technologies and vendor solutions that improve campaign performance and evolve our marketing automation initiatives.
- Staying up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including predictive tools, social integration, ABM, and attribution strategies.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively on a fast-paced team.
- Well organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize projects, work within short time frames and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter and detailed oriented; Able to work independently.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the job.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience using Marketing Automation platforms.
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaigns.
- Relevant industry experience would be a strong advantage.
- Excellent email marketing and campaign experience is a plus.
- Marketing background.
- Bilingual (preferred in Canada).
- College or University degree in Business, English Literature, English, Marketing or related field preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Health benefits available after the successful completion of a 90-day probationary period.