The Project Support Representative will provide support for the Account Managers and Developers during the testing phase of projects. They will manage support inboxes on a daily basis and answer client queries, they will also test apps and websites for bugs and work closely with Account Managers to solve these issues and prepare for launch.
The ideal candidate will have some or all of the following:
- Strong proficiency with Google Docs and Drive.
- Strong proficiency with Apple computers and devices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Team player.
- Love for technology and making sure things run smoothly.
- Using different browsers and devices to do complete site/app QA to make sure everything works.
- Test apps on different mobile devices.
- Assists in all aspects of client lifecycle from development to launch.
- Manages and deals with support tickets from clients.
- Provides assistance to clients.
- Works with the Account Managers and production team on a daily basis to test for bugs and how to solve them.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Work Experience Requirements
- Ability to work effectively on a fast-paced team
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, work within short time frames and meet deadlines
- Eye for detail
- Excellent English, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, familiarity with Apple computers and devices
- 2-3 years of experience in a testing environment preferred
- Customer service experience
Arctic Leaf Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify and complies with all regulations set forth therein.