As a Full-Stack Developer at Arctic Leaf, you’ll be responsible for participating in product development and see out projects from conception to final product. You’ll work on product features, issues, and improvements that are critical to the success of Arctic Leaf’s clients.
In addition to that, you’ll work with our development and design teams to make our products smarter and more intuitive to use, and you’ll need to work with the directors of the company to maintain and help optimize existing systems and procedures.
We’re looking for someone who wants to join a growing, fast-paced company and be part of a great team of people.
Extended health benefits, remote work options and other perks available after successful completion of the probationary period.
Thank you to all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Work Experience Requirements
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience creating public, complex systems using multiple languages.
- Proficiency in Node.js and PHP - experience with compiled languages such as C/C++ or Java are a major bonus.
- Proficiency with front end application frameworks such as Angular and React.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MongoDB and MySQL.
- Experience with Git flow/deployment; designing CI/CD pipelines; Docker & Kubernetes experience/knowledge a bonus.
- Experience in developing responsive, interactive websites.
- Experience with complex systems and architectures.
- Experience in or the capacity for a client-driven, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience in leading your own team of developers is a plus.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail is extremely necessary.
- Excellent communication skills - both with the team internally, but also in an ability to translate and communicate complicated technical systems and architectures to less technical individuals.
- Ability to provide consultation to UI/UX team regarding feasibility of proposed designs.
- Comfortable with all facets of development - be it architecture, management, backend, frontend or cleanup.
- Skilled in application architecture design and planning for iteration.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- 2-3 years of working experience, agency experience preferred.
- Ability to solve business problems first and write code second - not the other way around!
- Eager to teach junior developers - and help improve their work.