Our fast-growing team needs a new BigCommerce Developer! You will learn everything there is to know about making world-class E-commerce sites. Our agency is not married to any specific technologies, so you will work with whatever tools best meet our client's needs. Clients come to us with problems, and you will build the solution!
2-5 year commitment preferred.
As a BigCommerce developer for our team, you will fulfill on a wide array of client needs. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop new E-commerce sites on BigCommerce.
- Build out fully-functional BigCommerce pages to a pixel-perfect match of a provided design mockup.
- Add new features and functionality to existing BigCommerce sites.
- Create custom integrations between the BigCommerce platform and third-party applications.
- Ensure the code behind a website adheres to WCAG guidelines.
- Proficiency in HTML5 and CSS.
- A minimum of 1-year experience working with jQuery.
- 1+ years of experience working with Webpack.
- Knowledge of a BigCommerce and its templating language (Handlebars.js).
- 1+ year experience developing locally with Stencil CLI.
- Eager to learn from senior developers - and improve upon their work.
- Ability to solve business problems first and write code second - not the other way around!
- Experience working with version-control software.
- Proficiency in SASS.
- Experience in AJAX and JSON.
- A thorough understanding of Handlebars.js and the BigCommerce Handlebars Helpers.
- A powerful desire to become the best at developing BigCommerce sites.
- Experience making the web accessible to those with disabilities.