Arctic Leaf Inc. is a rapidly growing marketing agency specializing in E-Commerce and mobile applications. Our bottom-of-the-funnel focus separates us from other agencies in the market. We are looking for an addition to the team who is a great multitasker, is organized and loves to interact with people!
Our E-Commerce team works with store owners on a daily basis, often taking them from the beginning phases of a new website refresh all the way through launch! This team is looking for people in the retail sphere, B2B and B2C experience is a must! Some of our clients are looking to open their first store online and need someone to help break down the lingo; while other clients are already established brands that have been around the block and process millions in online revenue.
Our Web & Mobile Apps team works with clients on the nitty-gritty details, they have a strong understanding of how web and mobile applications work, they spend the time getting to know it inside and out! Our Account Managers take the time to work with our production team on looking to the horizon for updates and potential errors.
Having recently gone through an international US/Canadian merger, we have consistently grown year over year, and we are looking to maintain this growth, the ideal candidate will possess the desire to assist in this growth and collaborate on different trends to identify key strengths and opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have some or all of the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to generate ideas.
- The ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at once.
- An excellent understanding of client care.
- The ability to work effectively with deadlines.
- Good motivational skills.
- The ability to solve problems as they arise.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good administrative skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Liaising with clients in order to identify their needs.
- Dealing with client requests.
- Ensuring that clients pay on time.
- Preparing billing for clients at the end of each month.
- Communicating client priorities to other team members.
- Maintaining a good understanding of clients and their business strategies.
- Acting as the first point of contact for company clients.
- Organizing teleconference and in-person meetings.
- Monitoring tasks and ensuring that task descriptions are filled out correctly.
- Following up with clients and team members to ensure that the project progresses.
- Managing projects and their deliverables.
Work Experience Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively on a fast-paced team.
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task, prioritize projects, work within short time frames and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter and detailed oriented; able to work independently.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the job.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-3 years of experience in account managing preferred.
- Desire to gain a commanding knowledge in the digital agency world.
- College or university degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
- High school diploma required.
- Marketing and Advertising
- Online Media
- Customer Service
- Project Management
- Dialog content end.