Our fast-growing team needs a new E-commerce Developer! You will learn everything there is to know about making world-class E-commerce sites. Our agency is not married to any specific technologies, so you will work with whatever tools best meets our clients needs; however, the majority of our clients choose to build their store on BigCommerce or Shopify. Clients come to us with problems, and you will build the solution!
2-5 year commitment preferred.
As an E-commerce developer for our team, you will fulfill on a wide array of client needs. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop new E-commerce sites (typically on the two largest SaaS platforms, Shopify and BigCommerce).
- Build out fully-functional E-commerce pages to a pixel-perfect match of a provided design mockup.
- Add new features and functionality to existing E-commerce sites.
- Create custom integrations between E-commerce platforms and third party applications.
- Ensure the code behind a website adheres to WCAG guidelines.
- Proficiency in HTML5 and CSS.
- A minimum of 1 year experience working with jQuery.
- Knowledge of an E-commerce platform (Shopify or BigCommerce) and its templating language.
- Eager to learn from senior developers - and improve upon their work.
- Ability to solve business problems first and write code second - not the other way around!
- Experience working with version-control software.
- Proficiency in SASS.
- Experience in AJAX and JSON.
- A thorough understanding of Liquid and/or Handlebars.js.
- A powerful desire to become the best at developing E-commerce sites.
- 1+ year experience working with Webpack.
- Experience making the web accessible to those with disabilities.