is seeking to hire an operations ninja to work directly with the CEO and help scale our people and processes.
Started by Stanford Engineering PhDs and grown out of non-profit work in Africa, Arch is a venture-backed company working with top Fortune 500 customers to retrofit industrial machines with cutting-edge IoT to drive efficiency, transparency, and next generation intelligence.
We work in electronics and textile manufacturing, as well as supply chain, and support a variety of ongoing developing world projects.
We are looking for talented and driven people wanting to make the Earth more efficient, connected, and sustainable. Come join our diverse and passionate team.
You are likely coming from one of two backgrounds for this role:
- You are an experienced people or business ops / admin ready to jump in to a small and fast growing company for the ride
- You are a talented operator in some other job looking to make a new career in people or biz ops and ready to jump in
Your challenge … should you choose to accept … will be to execute on a dynamic array of operational initiatives, learn new things fast, take on tasks no matter how big or how small, whatever it takes to help your fellow team mates succeed.
$75k - $100k
0.05 - 0.1%
What you should bring to the table:
- 2-5 years of direct or indirect experience that can be mapped to these areas:
- Finance, compliance, and process documentation
- Recruiting coordination and HR
- Office management
- EA to CXO
- Diversity and inclusion
- Event organization
- Culture and community building
- Creative writing for marketing, social media
- Customer support
- Relationship management
What makes you stand out:
- You’ve driven complex ops initiatives before from inception to success
- You’ve managed multi-tasking with large numbers of stakeholders and have excellent interpersonal skills
- You’re creative, love coming up with out-of-the-box ways to solve problems
- You love what we do and why we do it. You think the intersection of hardware, software, and data is awesome. You think digitizing the world to drive better decisions and make it more connected and sustainable is even better.
How will we support you:
- We provide tools, support, and mentorship to become a truly great ops person. There is lots of room for growth at Arch in this position.
- You get to work with a highly motivated, diverse, and experienced team (9 languages, 5 nationalities, ⅓ women on our small and growing team)
- You get to see your work impact top Fortune 500’s building some of the world’s most important products as well as see it support our non profit partners putting the technology to work helping people in the developing world
- We provide competitive, compensation packages with full benefits
- We provide an opportunity to grow, be nurtured, and take the journey with us
If you don't fit the exact criteria above, please still feel free to apply. If you are the right fit for our culture and team, we can find another way of working with you :)
At Arch, we believe the only way to fully accomplish our mission, is to build a team of great diversity pursuing it from different angles. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a community of people from a variety of backgrounds, perspective, and skills. We look forward to what you can bring to the table.
Back to Arch Systems