is seeking a talented full-stack or back-end developer to join our rapidly scaling team and develop on the cloud.
This job can be based in our Mountain View office or with our Paris team. Remote is also possibly for highly motivated, self-sufficient candidates.
Started by Stanford Engineering PhDs and grown out of non-profit work in Africa, Arch is a venture-backed company working with top Fortune 500 customers to retrofit industrial machines with cutting-edge IoT to drive efficiency, transparency, and next generation intelligence.
We work in electronics and textile manufacturing, as well as supply chain, and support a variety of ongoing developing world projects.
We are looking for talented and driven people wanting to make the Earth more efficient, connected, and sustainable. Come join our diverse and passionate team.
$100k - $150k
0.05 - 0.2%
WHAT YOU WILL OWN AND DRIVE:
- Drive major portions of Arch’s Django-based IoT Cloud web app
- Develop new features and APIs
- Own data models / schemas for critical portions of our server
- Help develop a new data pipeline with state of the art data streaming techniques
HOW WE WILL SUPPORT YOU:
- Ambitious and clear vision of how you can be a part of transforming the manufacturing supply chain and building next generation IoT technology
- Highly motivated and experienced team with the relevant domain expertise and network
- Ability to deploy your work solving cutting edge problems with Fortune 500 customers and nonprofit developing world partners alike
- A competitive compensation package with full benefits
- Opportunity to challenge yourself, be nurtured, and grow in a highly dynamic environment
- Regular mentoring sessions from our team and via external partners
- A culture of friendship with weekly happy hours, tech lunches, regular team events, and respect for personal time away from work (unlimited PTO)
- A culture of diversity of thought and background with many languages and nationalities on the team
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 2+ years' experience with Django (or Flask)
- 1+ years’ experience with one or more back-end frameworks
- 1+ years’ experience with one or more front-end platforms (AngularJs, ReactJs, Ionic, iOS, Android)
- Working knowledge of Linux servers and web server deployment
- Passion for writing and testing beautiful code
- Mix of perfectionism and practicality
- Good communication skills
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
- Understanding of Docker
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with SQL (Postgress) and NoSQL (Redis, DynamoDb) databases
- Passion for manufacturing and for building more connected, intelligent, and sustainable industry
If you don't fit the exact criteria above, please still feel free to apply. There are many job postings that have not been made public. If you are the right fit for our culture and team, we can find another role that may be better suited :)