Responsible for overseeing the fiscal and physical management of various scattered site properties in a region.
Duties and responsibilities
- Be a resource for our customers and clients, providing high quality customer service
- Fiscally and physically manage a pre-set portfolio of properties once they are occupied
- Manage and oversee the work order process and handle all vendor coordination with the tenants and vendors
- Process work orders through to payment through PM software
- Inspect large maintenance projects that exceed $5,000
- Oversee all aged receivables and file legal proceedings for all past due tenants in accordance with the policies and procedures - negotiate payment plans if agreed upon and follow through to ensure payments are received.
- Appear in court for landlord-tenant complaints and execute on possession orders if required
- Send late letters out each month for past due tenants
- Review financials for properties to ensure accurate reports are sent out each month
- Handle any financial questions from clients pertaining to property related expenses/incomes
- Work well in a team environment and communicate effectively with team members
- Be on call for emergencies as needed to coordinate required maintenance or speak with clients
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to assess situations and make fair decisions for all parties involved
- High School Diploma or GED
- Property Management experience preferred
- Knowledge of leasing
- Property Management software experience preferred
- Computer/Internet knowledge
- Ability to work well with others
- Real Estate Salesperson or Broker License - ability to obtain within 60-90 days
There may be instances when you have to work with challenging clients (property owners) and customers (tenants). Qualified individual should have the ability to handle difficult situations in a calm and professional manner. There may be a need to come to a property outside the normal work schedule for an emergency or various other reasons.
There will be a physical need to walk the properties and do physical inspections of the units on a regular basis.
- Conventional Administrative Assistant