seeks an experienced individual to support the development of Arbor’s corporate strategy. As Senior Manager, Corporate Development
you will work closely with the Chief Business Officer and gain experience on a wide range of corporate activities including strategic planning, opportunity assessment and business development. To accomplish your goals, you will draw from a number of sources including market research reports, analyses of primary data, and expert interviews. In addition to strong business acumen, the ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills and will be comfortable interfacing with both internal and external company stakeholders.
- Develop the 3-5 year corporate strategic plan
- Assess the opportunity landscape for Arbor’s current pipeline of products
- Identify adjacencies that leverage Arbor’s platform and scientific expertise
- Identify broader unmet needs in healthcare and other industries that Arbor could address by building out our capabilities
- Conduct competitive intelligence analyses and delivering recommendations on areas of potential platform and product differentiation
- Partner with BD to develop materials for potential partners
- Maintain subject matter expertise in biotech business models
- Graduate degree in a biological science or other related scientific area
- 2 years experience as an Associate at a Top 5 consulting firm or significant healthcare boutique consulting
- Expertise in quantitative and qualitative research and analyses
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritization and time management
- Must be an innovative, driven, highly organized self-starter with the ability to handle multiple activities.
- Willing and able to learn new skills to meet changing needs of the organization
- 3+ years experience as an Associate at a Top 5 consulting firm
is a venture-backed startup based in Cambridge, MA, composed of a small team of scientists and engineers pushing the boundaries of discovery at the intersection of computer science and biotechnology. Using our diverse backgrounds ranging from machine learning to genome engineering to protein biochemistry, we are building a platform to uncover and characterize nature’s inventions on an unprecedented scale to generate impactful applications in human health and sustainability.
We seek highly-motivated individuals with the dedication, integrity, and creative spirit needed to thrive in an innovative company. Working at Arbor offers a unique opportunity that combines the fast pace and growth opportunities of a startup with the intellectual rigor and creativity of academia. Our salaries are competitive, our benefits are generous, and our team is exceptional.
Arbor Biotechnologies is proud to be an inclusive workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.