Poolsure is a family run, rapidly growing company looking for someone ready to establish a long term career path. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) position will not only interact directly with customers but will also work directly with many departments throughout the company. You will become an integral part of the team, and in doing so will help continue the tradition of being the best Customer Service Team in our industry.
As a member of our Customer Service Team, you will have multiple responsibilities; first and for most being one of the main points of contact for our customers. You will assist with processing request, tracking previous request, and troubleshooting technical issues.
Poolsure uses an array of cloud-based systems, ranging from customer relationship management (CRM), fleet management, communication hubs and more. You will utilize these tools to provide outstanding service to our customers.
We are looking for a driven individual who will continuously challenge themselves and others to learn and grow. This team member will be detailed oriented, an out of the box thinker, technology adapt and able to work in a dynamic team-focused environment.
- Handle customer queries via live phone calls, emails and online live messaging
- Quickly determine the customers' needs
- Provide informed responses base on the situation presented by the customers
- Troubleshoot to help resolve product issues or concerns
- Recording adequate information on the customers' situation for future review
- Actively update customer records based on interactions
- Create work orders for the customers' issue or concerns to be addressed with either a delivery or technician
- Build and develop a knowledge base of our ever-evolving products and services
- Contribute to the growth of the department and company culture
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Process the capability to organize and handle your daily workflow to prioritize customers needs
- Above average proficiency in handling multiple ongoing queries in rapid succession
- Positive attitude towards learning and rapidly growing your skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pool Industry-based company and/or personal experience in this field is a plus.
Systems Used at Poolsure: Experience with these types of systems is helpful but not a requirement.
- Verizon Connect Fleet
- Google Suite
- Do you love facing down new challenges head on?
- Do you see yourself as someone who wants to contribute, improve and streamline existing systems and processes?
- Are you able to not only adapt to new technology but also work out how it could integrate and be used within a company?
- Do you possess the drive and desire to grow, not only as an individual but as an employee?
What we do for you. Why you should become part of the Poolsure Family:
Poolsure is the leader in chemical treatment products and related services for commercial aquatic facilities of all sizes from water parks to multifamily apartment homes currently serving the Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida markets. In addition, we are a leader in bulk distribution of chlorination products for water/wastewater treatment, resale, agriculture, and industrial treatment.
- The Company pays 100% for Short Term Disability, Basic Life Insurance, and AD&D.
- All Poolsure employees have access to multiple health care plans in addition to options for long-term disability, life insurance, health savings plans, and 401K with matching contributions.
- The stellar benefits package includes 12 paid holidays along with the ability to earn and use up to 2 weeks of PTO your very first year.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.