Come join the Nations Leading Distributor in mini-bulk water treatment products and services!
Why should you become part of the team at Poolsure?
Here at Poolsure we value each and every team member and recognize our field personnel are the “Driving Force” in our continued success as the industry leader!
So come to apply today and be part of the Poolsure Success Story! We can’t do it without you!
Poolsure is seeking a candidate to hire and train to become an Automated Chemical Controller Technician and Installer. The ideal candidate would have a background that included mechanical experience or abilities. If you are mechanically inclined and haven't found the right opportunity to get your foot in the door to start a career that can last a lifetime, this may be the opportunity for you. We recognize potential and realize that relative experience in this niche is hard to find. We will train the chosen candidate. The job entails servicing and installing automated chemical control equipment in Haines City and the surrounding area. We are a dynamic, growing, market-leading company in the Southeast US. We specialize in the delivery of water treatment chemicals and servicing/supplying chemical feed equipment to commercial aquatic and water treatment facilities.
What we do for you. Why you should work with us.
- Unlimited Overtime available during peak season
- Company Paid Short Term Disability, Basic Life Insurance, and AD&D
- Company vehicle will be provided
Overtime and Holiday Pay - That’s right we pay 1.5X for overtime for any hours over 40 worked in a week. We also boast an expanded holiday calendar with 12 paid days off per year, plus 2 weeks of paid vacation starting your very first full year. Expanded paid holidays include:
- New Years Day
- Day Before/After New Year’s
- Martin Luther King, Jr Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- Day Before/After Christmas
Steller Benefits - Poolsure employees have access to multiple health care plans to meet their and their family’s needs, as well as options for long-term disability, life insurance, health savings plans, and 401K with matching contributions.
- Hard-working and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Customer service-oriented.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Able to conform to the regulations of a drug-free workplace.
- Clean background and driving record
- Mechanically inclined
- The desire to start a career with a rapidly growing company
- Someone who we can trust and will take pride in the responsibility of keeping a company-issued vehicle in good condition, and must have a secure location to park said company vehicle when off duty.
- Must be willing to travel when needed (expenses and per diem covered by the company).
Please submit resumes along with salary history.
Poolsure is the leader in chemical treatment products and related services for commercial aquatic facilities of all sizes from waterparks to multifamily apartment homes currently serving the Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida markets. In addition, we are a leader in the bulk distribution of chlorination and de-chlorination products for water/wastewater treatment, resale, agriculture, and industrial treatment. We believe in finding the correct program, product, or service for each of our customer's needs and doing whatever it takes to make sure expectations are exceeded. We leverage technology and our volume to gain efficiencies that allow us to deliver products at great value but retain the personal touch of a small company. Some highlights of our products and services include:
• Revolutionary Water Management program for commercial pools.
• Bulk and mini-bulk chemical deliveries with custom FRP trucks pneumatically offloaded for product purity.
• Remote wireless pool monitoring.
• GPS monitored truck telemetry with e-mail delivery confirmation.
• Proudly affiliated with Aquasol Controllers. The leading automated chemical equipment manufacturer in the commercial swimming pool industry today.