Come join the Nation's Leading Distributor in mini-bulk water treatment products and services
Who we need/ are looking for?
We are seeking a candidate for a Hazmat Delivery Driver Position. The Job entails mini-bulk delivery of liquid chemicals in the Orlando and surrounding areas. We are a dynamic, growing, industry-leading company in the Southeast U.S. We specialize in the delivery of water treatment chemicals to commercial aquatic and water treatment facilities.
- Hard working, self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Customer service oriented
- Class A or B CDL with Hazmat & Tanker or X endorsement
- 2 years of commercial driving experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background screening
- Clean CSA/PSP
- Occasionally travel for initial and follow up training
- Based on operational needs must have a flexible schedule to work overtime, which may include weekends, holidays, and/or a different shift with limited or no advanced notice
Joining the Poolsure Family:
Poolsure is the leader in chemical treatment products and related services for commercial aquatic facilities of all sizes from waterparks to multifamily apartment homes currently serving the Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida markets. In addition, we are a leader in bulk distribution of chlorination and de-chlorination products for water/wastewater treatment, resale, agriculture, and industrial treatment.
What we do for you. Why you should work with us.
Home Daily – Local Routes, No Overnight Routes
Unlimited Overtime available during peak season
Driver Bonus Program earn up to $5,000
Company Paid Short Term Disability, Basic Life Insurance, and AD&D
Overtime and Holiday Pay - That’s right we pay 1.5X for overtime hours worked over 40 in a week. We also boast an expanded holiday calendar with 12 paid days off per year, plus 2 weeks of paid vacation starting your very first full year. Expanded paid holidays include:
New Years Day
Day Before/After New Year’s
Martin Luther King, Jr Day
Day After Thanksgiving
Day Before/After Christmas
Steller Benefits - Poolsure employees have access to multiple health care plans to meet their and their family’s needs, as well as options for long-term disability, life insurance, health savings plans, and 401K with matching contributions.