Sales Development Representative-SDR
The Apptentive Team
You’ll be joining a team that is passionate about building great customer engagement products and delivering customer love. We truly believe that companies can develop meaningful and valuable relationships with their customers and that our software can become the key to a more personal and mobile world.
About This Role
As a Sales Development Representative at Apptentive, you will be responsible for lead generation. You will live at the intersection of sales and marketing to ensure smooth processes linking these two important business functions. You will primarily manage inbound requests for information while also hunting for opportunities from marketing qualified lead. You will work closely with our sales team to ensure seamless 'lead' to 'opportunity' handoffs and proper outbound qualification. You will also work very closely with our marketing team to manage lead nurturing programs via marketing automation and to provide valuable frontline prospect information to guide content marketing efforts. This is a growth role, meaning advancement into sales or other parts of the organization is what you can expect.
What you will be doing:
- Making outbound contact with prospective clients over phone and email
- Documenting prospect interactions in Salesforce to ensure efficient lead management
- Quickly learning the technical aspects of our product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and questions
- Proactively managing schedule, pipeline, and campaigns in order to meet milestones and objectives
- Developing relationships with prospects based on consultative selling techniques
- Developing and executing on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email/call scripts, audience segmentation, and approach
- Scheduling meetings between prospects and Apptentive account executives
- Meeting or exceeding quota through qualification
Successful applicants will have all or some of the following:
- Self-directed, with a sense of urgency and a bias for action and data-driven decision making
- Experience/interest in the mobile industry
- Strong communication skills, including writing, listening and asking questions.
- Experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn, and Outreach.IO is preferred but not required
Apptentive's solution measures shifts in sentiment from customer experience to win back consumers and activate fans. Using intelligent tools and precise targeting, Apptentive helps enterprise brands capture actionable emotions and feedback from the 90 percent of consumer voices typically missed, and quickly turns that feedback into action. Apptentive gives marketers, product managers, and customer experience leaders the keys to their customers’ hearts through historical insights into brand loyalty and shifting emotions to support customer-centric decisions. The company powers millions of consumer interactions across billions of mobile devices each month, and helps the world’s top brands—including JetBlue, Buffalo Wild Wings, Overstock.com, Viacom, NPR, Capital One, Zillow, and eHarmony—proactively listen to and engage with their consumers to enhance customer love and improve customer experience.
This position is based at Apptentive in Downtown Seattle, Washington and offers competitive salary and benefits.
Apptentive is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status.