The Apptentive Team
Apptentive gives product managers and CX leaders the keys to their customers’ hearts through new historical insights into brand loyalty to support customer-centric decisions. The company powers millions of customer interactions on over two billion devices, helping the world’s top brands—including Disney, JetBlue, Buffalo Wild Wings, Saks Fifth Avenue, Viacom, Zillow, and eHarmony—enhance customer love over time to improve customer experience.
About this role
In this role you will drive complex, multi-channel demand generation campaigns via ppc, paid social, display, and more; directly driving pipeline and growing revenue. You will use full-path analysis to help inform marketing content strategy while keeping our sales team busy with qualifying conversations. You’ll also influence our robust content strategy to ensure we produce the right content for our target audiences. This role will report to the Director of Marketing,
What this role requires from you:
- Ownership: You are integral in driving new logo pipeline and increasing conversion throughout the funnel. You own your results and don’t settle for the status quo.
- Collaborative mindset: You will work closely with the marketing automation manager to dovetail top of funnel, retargeting and ABM campaigns with lead nurture, increasing lead velocity and reducing time to MQL.
- Focus: Ideate, execute, and analyze highly-targeted lead generation campaigns across multiple channels.
- Analytical: Utilize the most up-to-date attribution modeling to understand how channels are performing to help the team prioritize and focus. Manage and report on funnel volume/conversion and campaign ROI.
- Team oriented: You work closely with the sales development team and build a strong relationship built on accountability, trust, and collaboration; you are invested in passing truly qualified leads.
- Technical: You are comfortable owning a large portion of the tech stack, from analysis, implementation, training, and documentation to reporting.
- Urgency: Manage conflicting priorities and simultaneous projects through excellent time management and ruthless prioritization.
- Selling: Ability to write solid copy for the website, landing pages, and ad campaigns constantly testing and iterating on different messages against multiple audiences. Able to confidently share results with the content team to help inform content success and future content campaigns.
- Precise: You will help to manage our CRM and MAP databases, including trouble-shooting data-synching errors, data cleaning/scrubbing, and ensuring privacy law compliance.
- Creative: Always be reading, inventing, and testing new ways to win at demand generation.
- Execute enterprise sales strategy: Run multiple ABM paid campaigns targeting the full buying group, providing air cover for the sales team and directly influencing ABM pipeline.
Requirements for success:
- Minimum 3+ years demand generation experience for an enterprise B2B sales team. Your success for the last 3 years has been directly tied to pipeline or closed-won revenue, and you can speak to the numbers.
- You are an expert in running advertising programs across LinkedIn, Facebook, AdWords, and display.
- You can prove, and speak to, your experience in planning, leading, executing, and analyzing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- You have a basic HTML/CSS skillset and have experience managing websites.
- You have built segmentations for multiple personas across different stages of the funnel.
- You must also be technically minded and analytical.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You can perform with limited direction and under ambiguity.
- Self-directed, with a sense of urgency and a bias for action and getting things done
- Comfortable working in a startup environment, which includes a willingness to embrace change and adapt on the fly.
- Highly collaborative team player, across marketing, sales and other departments - with the ability to crowdsource ideas and input, be open-minded when taking feedback and passionate about helping everyone succeed.
- You have managed a MAP (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, etc) and have experience in Salesforce.
- BA/BS degree in Business/Marketing or relevant degree with equivalent experience.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience with Marketo, Wordpress, PathFactory.
- Sales support tools: Drift, Chili Piper, Demandbase, Zoominfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc
- Marketing attribution tools such as Bizible or BrightFunnel. Can report on full funnel attribution by online and offline channels, as well as content campaigns.
- Experience with writing email nurture and other copy for sales teams
We encourage diverse candidates to apply! Apptentive values diversity and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status or parental status.
This position is based at Apptentive in Downtown Seattle and offers competitive salary and benefits.
Principals only -- No recruiters, please. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.