Full Stack Engineer - (Kiev)
About This Role
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and deployment of products that help companies communicate with their customers in deep and personal ways. We service over 1 Million API requests per minute and our SDK is installed on over 2 billion devices around the world. Our technology stack is built in Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, React and Scala, running on Cassandra, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, and Kafka. We containerize and deploy with Docker and Kubernetes on AWS.
What you should have:
- 3+ years of web development experience in React or Angular and NodeJS
- Experience with Git and Jenkins.
- Exposure to NoSQL databases (ElasticSearch, Cassandra) is desired.
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Exposure to Container-based environment (Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus
- Good knowledge of data modeling, object-oriented design, and algorithms.
- Familiarity with REST and API design.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in CS
- Good communication skills in English
What you will do:
- Work within a cross-functional team including product & designers to implement, test, deploy, and support the next major features for Apptentive.
- Assist in the migration of our main product site from a monolithic web app to a componentized architecture using ReactJS.
- Support and maintain features within the current web application including 3rd party integrations.
- Write performant, maintainable code that is easy to read and well-documented and contribute at multiple levels of the stack.
- Write automated tests to thoroughly validate the correctness of your code.
What you will get:
- Interesting and challenging work with a Seattle based company
- Ability to work on exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Flexible work schedule-Wednesday work remotely, Friday short day. Core hours 12-18
- Friendly team with great corporate culture
- Learning budget
- Participate in regular company Hackathons
- Latest MacBook Pro equipment
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Opportunity to travel to Seattle to meet team
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
Apptentive helps thousands of companies use their mobile applications to build deeper, more meaningful relationships with millions of people around the world. We believe software is powering more relationships than ever before and that we can help make software about People. We’re building the platform to power customer communication for the modern business. We’re a growing, well-funded company based in Seattle that’s passionate about building great products with a fun, dedicated hardworking team.