Customer Success Manager
The Apptentive Team
Apptentive gives product managers and CX leaders the keys to their customers’ hearts through new historical insights into brand loyalty to support customer-centric decisions. The company powers millions of customer interactions on over two billion devices, helping the world’s top brands—including Disney, JetBlue, Buffalo Wild Wings, Saks Fifth Avenue, Viacom, Zillow, and eHarmony—enhance customer love over time to improve customer experience.
About This Role
As our customer base grows we need to grow our Customer Success team. This team is a cultural touchstone for the company. Everything we are building is focused on fostering great customer relationships, so our Customer Success team must be absolutely world-class. You’ll join a team that routinely consults the Fortune 500 on mobile and communications strategies and works closely with the world’s best mobile teams to onboard and manage their Apptentive account. If a high level of responsibility, an infinite amount of patience and, an incredible attention to detail are qualities you possess, we would love to speak with you.
Some key things we’re looking for:
* Minimum five years of client-facing experience with Enterprise-level customers
* Incredible clarity of written communication
* Very high attention to detail and expert project management skills
* Analytical and creative thinker; able to use abstract data to disseminate best practices to customers
* Competent with numbers, technical facts, and fluid product environments
* Adept at problem solving and answering technical and non-technical questions given limited information
* Self-motivated and driven by customer outcomes
* Capable of communicating with multiple team members collaboratively
* Able to remain positive in the face of criticism and frustration
What you’ll be doing:
* Working with customers to establish and achieve short- and long-term performance goals
* Provide best-practice consultation on mobile communication strategies and practices
* Deliver in-depth business reviews to various customer stakeholders
* Provide additional data analysis (with the assistance of our Customer Success Data Analyst team members)
* Inform product decisions through customer conversations and requests
* Expose customers to new and ensure the adoption of new Apptentive products
* Work closely with sales to secure customer renewals, cross-sells, and up-sells
* Occasional travel to customers sites throughout the US and Europe (1-2 trips per quarter)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO) and generous family leave policies
- 401k, HRA/FSA
- Monthly Orca pass
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid professional development (conferences/courses)
- Weekly catered lunches
- Team events
- A chance to build something great with other amazing people
We encourage diverse candidates to apply! Apptentive values diversity and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status or parental status.
This position is based at Apptentive in Downtown Seattle and offers competitive salary and benefits.
Principals only-- No recruiters please. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.