Senior Account Executive
If you have experience selling mobile solutions to F1000 companies and want to join a funded, revenue-generating startup in the B2B2C mobile SaaS arena, keep reading.
About This Role
You’ll be joining a successful revenue team with strong product demand in defined territories across F1000 clients in the following verticals: food and drink, retail, financial services, travel & hospitality. Leveraging challenger sales concepts to bring commercial teaching to your prospects with our category-defining solutions, you are expected to build relationships with our core personas.
You will be expected to prospect & orchestrate deals across the buying committee, seeing the deal through discovery to scoping, into legal & finance review, to close and successful hand-off to our Client Success team. Travel will be necessary to nurture your largest relationships and for event-based demand generation plays.
Our Account Executives are supported by our Sales Development organization, who will be working alongside you to actively prospect and set qualified outbound appointments within your territory. Successful reps will work closely with your SDR Team pod to generate pipeline.
Sales partners closely with our Marketing organization to deliver predictable lead flow through our library of customer-centric content, leveraging the success of our enviable roster of existing F100/500 clients. Additionally, through partnering with our Client Success org, your clients will see demonstrable and repeatable success with Apptentive solutions.
You will be responsible for prospecting & closing major and enterprise sales, working with the most well-known brands and mobile apps from around the world. We want to see you succeed and reach your revenue goals. You will have the full support of our entire team, from the CEO to our engineers, in an effort to make sure you can be responsible for what you do best: Selling great technology to customers you care about.
To be successful, you will likely have:
- At least 5-7 years of sales experience, preferably selling a SaaS/technology product
- Demonstrated history of quota and revenue target attainment
- Experience prospecting and selling to large companies and Enterprise-level targets
- Strong knowledge of the mobile app ecosystem, product development tools, and/or marketing tech stacks required
- Background in working with mobile apps and/or B2B marketing analytics technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and in-person presentation skills
- Experience using Salesforce, Yesware, Powerpoint, Excel, Google Docs
Apptentive's solution measures shifts in sentiment from customer experience to win back consumers and activate fans. Apptentive gives marketers, product managers, and customer experience leaders the keys to their customers’ hearts through historical insights into brand loyalty and shifting emotions to support customer-centric decisions. The company powers millions of consumer interactions across billions of mobile devices each month, and helps the world’s top brands—including JetBlue, Buffalo Wild Wings, Overstock.com, Viacom, NPR, Capital One, and Zillow—proactively listen to and engage with their consumers to enhance customer love and improve customer experience.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO) and generous family leave policies
- 401k, HRA/FSA and monthly Orca pass
- Top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance- Company pays 100% of premiums
- Paid professional development (conferences/courses)
- A chance to build something great with other amazing people
Apptentive is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status.
Principals only-- No recruiters please. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.