The Apptentive Team
Apptentive gives product managers and CX leaders the keys to their customers’ hearts through new historical insights into brand loyalty to support customer-centric decisions. The company powers millions of customer interactions on over two billion devices, helping the world’s top brands—including Disney, JetBlue, Buffalo Wild Wings, Saks Fifth Avenue, Viacom, Zillow, and eHarmony—enhance customer love over time to improve customer experience.
About this role
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for scaling a world-class sales development team focused on acquiring new enterprise clients. You will collaborate deeply across the organization to plan and execute SDR goals, strategy, and tactics to grow the Apptentive business.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Hire, onboard, train and manage a world-class team of account based and inbound SDR’s
- Strong coaching that ranges from the strategic (e.g., conversation frameworks) to tactical (e.g., role playing)
- Motivate SDRs to exceed goals through coaching and incentives
- Develop and maintain key performance metrics and dashboards that help the SDR focus on maximizing performance
- Partner with our Sales team, ensuring enough volume of meetings and introductions to qualified prospects looking to buy
- Partner closely with our Marketing team, driving attendance and meetings at events, ensuring timely follow-up to campaigns
- Ownership of Outreach.io platform and related SDR tools (e.g, Drift, Chili Piper) and using analytics to optimize pipeline creation
- Leveraging best practice sequences of cold emailing, calling, follow-up emails — whatever it takes to crack into accounts
- Making sure all activities, conversations, and insights are tracked in our CRM and prospecting tools
- Develop sales enablement materials that support all selling roles, including SDRs, with support from Product & Marketing Enablement
Success in this role requires:
- 3+ years experience at a technology company going after enterprise accounts and proven track record of exceeding quota. Closing experience is required.
- Experience in performing cold call activities as an individual contributor in a high-tech market segment
- Strong understanding of prospecting best practices and the desire to incubate a team of 5 and grow the business
- Hungry for numbers and use them to optimize the SDR activities (Data-Driven).
- Salesforce experience is a must, including building dashboards and reports on a regular basis
- Understand how marketing and sales work together to build pipeline. (activities ->meetings->pipeline->ARR)
- Demonstrated leadership skills as a team builder and team player with a leader mentality, helping each team member reach and surpass their goals
- Superior skills in time/workflow management in a demanding and highly dynamic sales environment
- Proficiency in using CRM (Salesforce preferred), LinkedIn Sales Navigator, sales engagement tools (Outreach.io preferred), and other technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
We encourage diverse candidates to apply! Apptentive values diversity and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status or parental status.
This position is based at Apptentive in Downtown Seattle and offers competitive salary and benefits.
Principals only -- No recruiters, please. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.