Apprentice is building Augmented Reality powered products using today’s latest and cutting-edge technologies. Our products combine AR collaboration, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Apprentice offers a team-oriented atmosphere driven by collaboration and a devotion to innovation. We are seeking top, start-up minded candidates who are energetic, goal oriented and thrive in fast-paced environments.
This is a very technical position, and as a tech lead of the team you will work on building cutting edge web apps, mobile apps and APIs to power the future of Augmented Reality.
- 8-10 years professional software experience, with top notch programming skills in mobile apps, web apps, and backend & cloud services
- BS or MS in Computer Science or an equivalent field
- Strong knowledge of mobile SW architecture and experience in shipping Android, and iOS applications
- Strong knowledge and hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc)
- Experience building, architecting and deploying backend NodeJS APIs
- Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience with authentication in the cloud including Single Sign-on, and OAuth.
- Experience deploying services with major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
- Strong experience with development processes, including code management, testing, review, and CI/CD processes.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S now and in the future
Nice to have
- AR/VR experience is a plus
- Deep Learning and Computer Vision experience is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Work with cutting-edge Smart Glasses like HoloLens/Glass/Vuzix/ODG
- Fully-spec’d Macbook Pros and any other hardware/software you desire
- Stay healthy in the office with our standing desks
- Single-origin coffee (don’t worry, we have blends too)
- Discounted PATH & Metro card
- Unlimited vacation days
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Generous work from home policy
- Generous equity packages
- Competitive com